Monday, February 13, 2012

Who has garden plants to trade?

I have garden plants to trade for anone in the Ottawa county area.

Who has garden plants to trade?
Try Gardenhere.com



Many nice people, naturally some will want everything you have. Read the "rules" before you register. In "all forums" scroll down about 18 subjects and see "Trade Lists" - what people have to trade.
Reply:Where were you when I was moving from my house to a senior high rise? I had tons of perennials in my yard, and the people that bought my house were going to bulldoze right threw my garden to put in a driveway to a separate garage. He said take everything you want out, he didn't care. Sorry, I gave away lilies peonies mums oh I can't even think of them all. I hope you find someone that has this same situation.

Good Luck to you. Happy growing.

ljuliano11s

No comments:

Post a Comment