Saturday, February 11, 2012

I live in NY and I am wondering about starting an indoor garden?

I live in upstate NY and would like to start in an indoor garden with herbs and vegetables. Is it okay to start the garden if they would be primarily indoors? What are your thoughts?

I live in NY and I am wondering about starting an indoor garden?
You can but there is some possibility that you will draw the attention of law enforcement on the lookout for marijuana grow houses.



bg
Reply:Yes it sure is okay. I live in southern Illinois and I container grow year round. I grow indoor tomatoes, carrots, cantalopes, eggplant, cuccumber, basil, oregano, garlic and have several tropical fruit trees. Try a book called bountiful container, you can find it on amazon or maybe even at your library. There are several plants specifically designed for container growing, those are easier to handle than the ones intended for garden planting and need less space and support.


No comments:

Post a Comment