Monday, February 13, 2012

Where can I find someone to exhibit their modern garden sculpture for my front lawn?

I'm looking for a sculptor to exhibit their modern garden sculpture in my front lawn, with plaque and all. I'm in Long Island, NY. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Where can I find someone to exhibit their modern garden sculpture for my front lawn?
generally, artists sell their work - it's their livelihood. AND making those large sculptures is VERY expensive so you could probably only hope to allow the sculpture to be placed on your property to be sold. Try the art school. school of visual arts, suny purchase, cooper union are a few near you.

OR

How about actually buying one.
Reply:Check out your local Art Museums and see if they have sculptors or info on local artists. I am sure they have a list. If I was an artist, I would love free advertisement of my wares.



You could also put a sign in your front lawn that states "Your Sculpture Here - Inquire Within".


No comments:

Post a Comment