Monday, February 13, 2012

How can i keep cats from messing in my garden?

I have had the problem of cats messing in my garden for ages. I have tried shop bought remedies and none of them seem to work. Other than getting my own cat or dog, does anyone have any solutions? I am fed up with cleaning up after other peoples pets!!

How can i keep cats from messing in my garden?
Here's a good site with some suggestions:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

Hope it helps!



click on "Humanely keeping cats out of your yard.
Reply:I have this same problem, you can get fox pee powder to repel like squirrels, other animals, in the garden but it's expensive. I put out mothballs and that deters dogs and I think it's deterring the neighbor's cat that likes to dig up our mulch and use it as litter. Try mothballs, in the same spot as where the cats are messing.

email

No comments:

Post a Comment